Wednesday 1 October 2014

Book Haul: September 2014


Hello Everyone!!!

September was such a busy month for me but I still managed to buy some books. I didn't buy lot of books because I still have a lot of books in the shelf, who's patiently waiting to be read by me. 

Here are some of the books that I bought this month;


The School for Good and Evil: A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani

~ I just finished the first book and I really love it. This is the second book in this series. It's very hard to find this book here but I finally found it. The cover design is so beautiful. 



Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz

~ Another tough one to find here but I managed to grab the last copy at the bookstore. I read this one already and I can't wait to do my review for this amazing book. 



Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger

~ I love the first book and it took almost 10 years for the author to come back with the second book. I heard lot of negative things about this book but I still bought it because there was a sale and the price for the hard cover edition was ridiculously cheap. So I had to buy it and judge the book myself. 



Full Circle by Riley Hart

~ Judging from the cover, I guess you guys know what kind of book this is. Yes, it's a love story between three men. But Riley Hart is such an amazing author. I read all of her three books before and this one is the second book in her Broken Pieces series.



Landline by Rainbow Rowell

~ She's my favorite author right now. I'm currently reading Fangirl right now. After that, I will start to read this one. This is her fourth novel after Attachments, Eleanor & Park and Fangirl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment