Friday 3 October 2014

TBR: October 2014

Hello!!!

Today, I just want to post on my TBR list for this month. October is going to be a busy month for me. I'm not sure if I able to read all the books in my TBR list, so we'll see. 


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

~ I'm currently reading this. So far I really like it. I'm definitely going to finish this by the end of October



The School for Good and Evil: A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani

~ I also reading this right now. It's a little bit slow compare to the first book but it's definitely picking up now. 



We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

~ I heard lot of good things about this one. Currently reading it. But there were certain parts left me confused so I had to re-read that part again. It's quite short (over 200 pages only) so I'm definitely going to finish it by this month.



Full Circle by Riley Hart

Almost finish this book. I love it. Another great book by Riley Hart. 



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

~ I can't wait to start this series. I love contemporary novel so I'm looking forward to fall in love with this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment