Monday 17 November 2014

The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale 2014 (5 Dec - 16 Dec 2014)


The best and biggest book sale ever in Malaysia is back!!! 

Oh my God... I'm so excited. Well who wouldn't be excited with 75% to 95% discounts on all books. And the book sale will be 278 hours non stop. 

Therefore, I'm not going to buy a lot of books this month. I'm going to wait until 5 Dec so I can go crazy during the book sale. Among the discounted books on my list are 'Attachments' by Rainbow Rowell which is the only Rainbow Rowell's book that I don't have on my shelves. I also saw books in 'The Mortal Instruments' series. So I'm definitely going to buy them. And, I also planned to buy 'The Kite Runner' and other few adult genre books.

I can't wait to share with you guys what I will get from this book sale. See ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment