Saturday 8 November 2014

Book Haul: October 2014


Hello Everyone!!!

I read lot of books on October and I'm really proud with myself. I cut my internet hours and spent more time on reading. I finished 10 books which is freakin' crazy for someone like me. 

As for the new books this month, I bought several books. And I already read some of them (How productive I am this month!). Here are the books that I bought in October;



The Book of Tomorrow by Cecelia Ahern

~ I really like P.S. I Love You but her books that I read so far were quite depressing. I still didn't finish The Place Called Here because of that. But the synopsis of her 2009 release sounds promising. 




If I Stay by Gayle Forman

~ I bought the movie tie-in edition. I still didn't watched the movie version but the trailer looked so good. I'm going to read the book first then I'll watch the movie. 



I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson

~ Many reviewers stated that this book is one of the best books in 2014. So I'm looking forward to read this. I'm not sure what the book is all about but I heard it's a story between twins. 



Summer And The City by Candace Bushnell

~ I read the first book and I really like the tv show. Too bad it was cancelled already. When I saw this book at my local bookstore with 90% off for the hard cover, I grab it instantly. Not sure when I'm going to read this yet because I still have lot of books to catch up with. 




Te@mare: Volume 2 by Ben

~ This one is a graphic novel. I read the first volume earlier and I really love the story so much. It's a contemporary graphic novel. The artworks are so beautiful. Huge fan or the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment